Monday, March 22, 2010

Fever


My darling daughter is running a fever today.  She has a runny nose and a poopy butt.  All of these factors indicate teething.  She has 4 and numbers 5 and 6 are on deck.  My little one is not a drooler at all.  When she is teething, she gets a serious diaper rash, poops like mad and has a runny nose.  I am told that I am fortunate not to have a drooler.  I guess the jury is still out on that one.

Sometime watching her teething process reminds me of when I had a puppy.  That puppy chewed on everything, so does my daughter.  She chews on her toys, the coffee table, her crib and my chin.  Basically, she chews on everything except her teething toys.  I have run out of options on how to get her interested in them. 

Well, we will ride out this storm as we have done with the last 4 teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment