Monday, June 14, 2010

Bumps and Bruises

It seems like every day there is a bump, bruise or a scratch.  I have a little girl.  Little girls are not supposed to run and fall.  Or, crawl across concrete and rock beds.  It is  a crazy cycle.  She runs, she falls, she cries.  I pick her up, she stops crying.  I put her down and we start all over again. 

I thought that you dressed little girls up in cute outfits and bows.  Then they stayed clean and pretty all day.  NOT.  I honestly expect my child to be messy and get dirty.  In fact, the cuter the outfit, the messier I expect the day to be. 

What I did not expect is that my little girl was going to want to dig in the dirt, crawl on the fireplace, play in the rocks, climb on everything and jump whenever and wherever she wants.

Whatever direction she decided to take her life, I will support her.  I just hope that it isn't one of a daredevil!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment