Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Garage Sale

I think that I have finally recovered from our garage sale last weekend.  It was so hot and humid, I thought I would pass out.  It took us the whole day of our garage sale to empty all of our totes and price the things that were not priced.  Who knew it was so much work.

The nice thing is that my mother in law, sister in law and myself unloaded a whole lot of stuff.  Oh yeah, we made a little money too.  That was nice.

We priced stuff pretty low just to get rid of it (we did not want to pack it up again).  At the end of the sale we packed up lots of clothes and household goods and donated them to our local shelter.

The inside of the house is still a little bit messy.  Who knew that your entire house becomes a disaster site when you have  a garage sale!!!

I am thankful that I finally got some rest and that it is over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment