Thursday, June 17, 2010

Worst Dining Experience

Have you ever looked forward to going someplace to only be disappointed when the event arrived?  Last night my daughter and I took my husband to Hooters for Father's day (that is where he wanted to go).  He ordered some hot drummies and I ordered the special boneless hot wings and fries.  I ordered then half plain and half hot (so that the baby could have some chicken).

Thank goodness I also packed some peas and strawberries for the baby.  The meal was so terrible, she refused to eat the chicken.  The drummies were tiny, the fries were cold and the boneless wings were like shoe leather. 

When I say shoe leather, I am not exaggerating.  The boneless wings were so dried out that I could not even cut through them with the knife.  By the way, silverware did not come with the meal.  I had to ask for it long after I was served.

I am not complaining because it was Hooters.  I like the food at Hooters, normally.  But, this was by far the worst meal that I have ever eaten.  I know the economy is tough, but terrible service and lousy food is no way to entice the population to part with their hard earned money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment