Saturday, February 20, 2010

Swimming

Yesterday I took my 11-month old daughter to her swimming lessons. Thankfully, I asked my sister-in-law to come with me. I asked her because I wasn't quite sure what to expect and also I wanted her to video the moment. My daughter took the water like and old pro. She kicked and splashed like a champ. She did not want anything to do with the mini kick board and did pretty good with the water noodle. Her favorite part of the lesson was picking from a toy to play with. I was glad to see that this tiny tot class had mostly younger children instead of being closer to the 4 year old age limit. At the end of the lesson we went in to shower and change. It was at that point that I realized if I did not have an extra set of hands, I would not have been able to get my suit off and change my clothes. Hopefully, things will become a little easier when my little one can stand on her own. I guess a little planning goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment