Sunday, January 31, 2010

Theme Parks


During our vacation last week, my mother and father in law took my 10-month-old daughter and myself to 3 theme parks in Florida.  We visited Busch Gardens, Sea World and Universal studios.  We had a good time at each park.  We rented a stroller at Busch and Sea World and took our umbrella stroller to Universal.  The nice thing about the rented stroller was the large canopy that kept the sun off of my daughter. I took Germ-X wipes and wiped down the stroller before I placed her into it.  I also put some 50-block sunscreen on her to prevent her from burning her sensitive skin.
Each day was in the 70’s and had a little breeze.  I put a bucket hat on her head each time that she went outside.  She has very little hair and I was afraid she would get sunburn.  One thing that I learned about hats is to try to find one that has a strap under the neck.  We had one gust of the wind and it blew over the fence.  Thanks to a helpful employee at Busch, the hat was retrieved.  We packed a bottle, some formula, puffs, juice, bottled water, sippy cup, diapers, wipes, changing pad and a change of clothes.  It was a long busy day, but lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment